JMI adheres to international quality standards of specialized media training by providing:
- Modern training content.
- Highly qualified proficient trainers.
- Arabic language instruction, as well as English language instruction if required.
- State-of-the art equipment.
- Accredited academic training diplomas.
- Field visits with every training course.
- Program schedules tailored to participants’ training needs.
- Radio and television studios for training purposes.
- The necessary training equipment, such as cameras and recording devices.
- Fully equipped training rooms with smartboards and data show projectors.
- Access to JMI facilities, such as the libraries, studios and cafeteria during the training period.
- Workshops where the ideal number of participants is between 12 and 15.
- Logistics for hotel accommodation, internal transportation and flight reservations for trainees from outside Jordan, if needed.
- Optional visits to historical and cultural sites program for trainees.